Sunday 6 May 2012

Why did I go organic??

Nvey Eco Advanced Care Lip color

As the owner of The Organics Boutique, I  of course believe that Organic/ Natural products can be as effective as the traditional mass market products, whether they are skin care or just table cleaning product... as you know during the ancient years, people were using lemon juice or vinegar to clean or to bleach or to eliminate odor and it worked wonder...


But why would I believe in Organic and WHY did I sell these products... answer is simple, they are made with natural resource, that we could eat and digest... it has to be save, that is why i chose organic instead of natural. Who knows if the "natural" is truly natural? They could have been GMO'ed. The only way I can ensure the ingredients being used are truly Natural is by choosing Organic, better yet, certified organic. I know people have doubt on the effectiveness, to be frank, before I experiment any organic products, that was exactly what I was thinking, why should I purchase Organic facial cream when the price is higher and I don't even know if it will work, the thing is, you will never know if you never step out and try. 

I only go for certified organic because there is organization monitoring these products which means that they have to have certain % of organic ingredients and it cannot have harsh chemicals in the products, so I thought, if it doesn't work, at least I don't have any unknown harsh chemicals in my blood stream that cannot be let out of the body system... who knows... look at the lipsticks these days, there are loads of report stated that some commercial cosmetic brands' lipsticks contain excessive lead, of course those companies would be saying that tiny amount of lead wouldn't harm human body, but who knows if it can be released out from our body or it will keep on accumulating inside our system. 


Those companies wouldn't tell us what chemicals that they used have exceeded the regulation/standard, SO, today we found out that there're excessive leads in lipsticks, there might be other excessive chemicals in foundation or mascara or whatsoever, my concern is, what if these chemicals accumulate over time in our body, how will our body be affected?! Like Western medicine, there will be side effects but it won't show right away!! 

While cosmetic and skincare can be made out of Organic ingredients, then why not try them out?! There are loads of Organic Brands out there and I am sure you can find what you need too !! They don't have to be pricey. (Brand suggestions? Low- mid price range: Lavera, Burt's Bees, Mid-High price range: Mukti, Nvey Eco, Juice Beauty, Pangea Organics...etc)

Think again before you buy, you're buying your health...

Nvey Eco organic Eye Shadow Palette












Everyone, have a wonderful day.


www.theorganicsboutique.com - your one-stop Organic Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think...